[rules-users] conditions getting removed from Guided Rule

Sumit Dhaniya sumitdhaniya at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 05:53:28 EDT 2014

I create the rule by comparing properties of two objects as shown in image
attached. Till I don't close the window generated source looks fine but when
I open this rule after closing it.
But when I open the rule next time it removes the highlighted condition from
the rule and also removes them from drl. Just wondering is there anything
I'm doing wrong or issue is something else.
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030322/rule_snapshot.png>