[rules-users] conditions getting removed from Guided Rule

sumit dhaniya sumitdhaniya at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 07:17:37 EDT 2014

Michael I really appreciate all the help from the forum and the time
invested by the people to answer the queries.
I'm working as a freelance developer so if support is something affordable
then please let me know.

DRL :-

2.|3.|import java.lang.Number;4.|import
com.sophic.foodeemee.offers.dto.SearchContext;5.|import
com.sophic.foodeemee.offers.dto.ProducerMasterForRules;6.|import
com.sophic.foodeemee.offers.dto.RuleFactor;7.|8.|rule
"SecondaryCuisineRepeatUsage"9.|    dialect "mvel"10.|    when11.|
   $searchContext
: SearchContext( lastThreeCuisines != null )12.|        ProducerMasterForRules(
primaryCuisine != null , primaryCuisine != $searchContext.lastThreeCuisines
, secondaryCuisine != null , secondaryCuisine ==
$searchContext.lastThreeCuisines )13.|
$secondaryCuisineRepeatUsageFactor
: RuleFactor( )14.|    then15.|
$secondaryCuisineRepeatUsageFactor.setWeightageImpact(
-30 );16.|        update( $secondaryCuisineRepeatUsageFactor );17.|end

object models are attached.