[rules-users] conditions getting removed from Guided Rule

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 08:54:26 EDT 2014

Hello,

I wrote a test that checks the marshalling of the DRL and it passes OK.

It could be that the workbench is failing fast midway through trying to
marshal due to the MVEL issue Mario mentions (the test doesn't pro
grammatically build meta-data from the classes in the model; whereas the
workbench does).

Can you re-try with alterations to your public getters/setters names (getId
instead of get_id)?

Thanks,

Mike