[rules-users] drools-wb 6.1.0.CR2-wildfly - Decision table

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 06:55:54 EDT 2014

Hi,

I tried to replicate using your steps (but with a "simple" JAR, no parent,
no other transitive dependencies etc) and it worked OK.

We have a known issue with Wildfly CR2 (see
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-2108) that means if you try to use a
JAR that then requires Maven to attempt to download additional artifacts
it'll fail.

The Guided Decision Table editor (as do most other editors) tries to load
meta-data about the classes, fields etc available for authoring from the
model associated with the project (i.e. all JAR dependencies etc).

If this fails it's possible the editor will not open.

Can you please:-

(a) Try with the workaround mentioned in the JIRA (about org.jboss.netty vs
io.netty)

(b) Try with no JAR dependencies (i.e. create a data model in the workbench
itself).

Thanks,

Mike