[rules-users] Problem when I cleaning the production memory.

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 07:51:07 EDT 2014

What are you trying to do exactly when you "clear" the knowledge base?

If you need to replace all the rules, I'd just create a new KB altogether..
facts would be reasserted into the new rules anyway.

If you need to update some of the rules, Drools 5.x had the KnowledgeAgent
for this purpose. To be fair, however, in 5.5 it still had some issues
that were
fixed in 5.6.

I may be missing some of the requirements, though.
Davide