[rules-users] Question about getObjects() on workspace with defeasible belief system

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 21:04:28 EDT 2014

getObjects() will return all the objects. However, an object's HANDLE
will be in the default x-or in the "neg" entry-point, depending on whether
the object was asserted in the positive or negative form, and depending
on the conflict resolution by defeasibility.
In my snippet, "myNegatedObject" was supposedly an object in "negative"
form.

If you are trying to build a pretty printer, you may just want to iterate
the fact handles directly. Methods such as
session.getEntryPoints()
session.getEntryPoint( entryPointName ).getFactHandles();
will help