[rules-users] [optaplanner] creating dynamic fact classes(planning entity and planning variables) in Optaplanner

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:27:31 EDT 2014

Declared types support annotations. You'll have to import it

package my.drl;
import my.SomeAnnotation;

declare Foo
@SomeAnnotation
    bar : String
end

When the declare is processed, the class builder will try to resolve the
annotation
and, if found, will wire it to the class being generated.
If this does not work, it's a bug, so please report it as such.
Davide