[rules-users] packaging 'kjar' with kie-maven-plugin and src/test/resources directory

Petr Široký psiroky at redhat.com
Fri Jul 25 13:43:15 EDT 2014

Hello,

I think this is a bug in the kie-maven-plugin as it does not execute
the process-test-resources phase by default. I created a PR with the
fix: https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/pull/365

You can workaround this issue by specifying the testResources phase
explicitly in your pom.xml (see my last comment on
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS-495 for more info).

Thanks,
Petr