[rules-users] StackOverflow when serializing KieBase

Federico Bertola federico.bertola88 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:28:57 EDT 2014

Hi all,
when I try to serialize a rather large KieBase I constantly get the
aforementioned error. After a bit of tracking I see that the error seems
to appear when the KnowledgeBase try to serialize the Rete object.
I belive this is not an infinite loop because it seems that the graph is
quite deep and the serializer recursively calls writeExternal in a (sort
of) depth-first fashion.

Increasing the stack size didn't really help, so I'm asking if there's a
better way or if I should give up.

Thanks :)

Federico.