[rules-users] Does generated graph rules is build to respect a disjunctive normal form ?

Mercier Jonathan jmercier at genoscope.cns.fr
Mon Jun 2 09:37:04 EDT 2014

Hi,

We use Drools at this time to explore some possibilities. We have an old
system, clips based and with clips rules need to be wrote to a
disjunctive normal form because they are no internal processing to
transform user rule to a disjunctive normal form.
As  Drools generate a graph (Phreak) i would like to know if this graph
try to represent rules as  a disjunctive normal form ?
if not i would like to know if we should to use disjunctive normal form
to write rules ?

It seem disjunctive normal form could allow to do some concurrent
computation, i would like to know if drools will use this feature?

thanks

Regards