[rules-users] Does generated graph rules is build to respect a disjunctive normal form ?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Jun 2 10:09:46 EDT 2014

On 2 Jun 2014, at 14:58, Mercier Jonathan <jmercier at genoscope.cns.fr> wrote:

> Thanks Mark simple and clear :-)
>
> Did you you have somewhere a roadmap ?
>  to know:
>    - when nearly 6.0.2 will come
6.1 CR should be out this week
>    - when concurrent approach wil be add
Our new algorithm has been designed for parallel evaluations, and I’d be happy to take you through why. However we haven’t yet had the time to actually implement the next stage to make it parallel. I’ll happily mentor anyone who wants to give this a go.
http://blog.athico.com/2013/11/rip-rete-time-to-get-phreaky.html

The key change to allow parallelisation is that we are goal driven now, instead of data driven. And that we colour the network into ‘segments’ to isolate the shared areas.

mark