[rules-users] About the Quest Of : How to push changes to cloned repo onKie-Workbench

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 04:01:08 EDT 2014

If you want to push back to a Workbench's git repository you'll need to
clone with ssh://<user_name>@<repository_url>. The URL can be obtained from
the Administration Perspective.

I know many others have been able to clone with SSH and push committed
changes back to the workbench using this approach successfully.