[rules-users] Grouping of rule and range check

Natalia C. Iglesias natalia.iglesias at casadearriba.net
Wed Jun 4 11:21:05 EDT 2014

Maybe activation groups is the answer for this problem, only one rule fires within an activation group, even if there are many rules "activated"  matching the conditions. I had the opposite problem, I had defined an activation-group and rules that should fire , didn't. So I guess this could do it for you

Regards