[rules-users] Drools Workbench - Cloning a local Repo Gives “Invalid remote: origin”

Zahid Ahmed zahid.ahmed at emirates.com
Sun Jun 8 06:57:00 EDT 2014

@Michael

Due to this error it’s not cloning it. Below is the architecture in which I am deploying the Workbench. Two Workbench instances, one central GIT repo and One central Maven Repo (Details as below)

My architecture for Drools deployment is we will deploy two Drools Workbench instances. We will create one central GIT repository, REPO-A.git, which will be cloned by both the instances, REPO-A-Cloned-1, REPO-A-Cloned-2. If any file is committed in instance A, REPO-A-Cloned-1, should also appear in instance B, REPO-A-Cloned-2, and that asset should also appear in central repo, REPO-A.

Regards,
Zahid