[rules-users] Can't clone repository NoSuchElementException

Parham, Clinton cparham at biosignia.com
Tue Jun 10 22:45:05 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have Drools 6.0.1 installed on RedHat Linux 5 and running under JBoss EAP 6.1.1.

I would like to clone from a local git server running on the same server. But when I do so, I get a "Can't clone repository. java.util.NoSuchElementException" message in the browser. There are no errors in the server.log

Why doesn't this work?

Here's how I'm running the git daemon:
$ git daemon --verbose --export-all --port=9419 --base-path=/home/brms/git/

URL I enter into the Clone Repository dialog:
git://localhost:9419/test.git

This is how I setup my repo:

$ cd /home/brms/git/
$ mkdir test.git
$ cd test.git/
$ git init --bare
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/brms/git/test.git/

Thanks,
Clint

The contents contained herein may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or action taken on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.