[rules-users] Decision Tables and modify

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:05:44 EDT 2014

At the momemt 6.x only supports "update" columns (select an action and
ensure the "update" engine checkbox is ticked).

You can work around this, to get modify( x ) {...}, by using a BRL Fragment
Action column and use a Free Form DRL Fragment entering the modify syntax.

I am modifying Guided Rules, Guided Templates and Guided Decision Tables to
generate "modify" syntax instead of "update" at the moment.

It will be in 6.1.Final for sure.

Did you mean this or the XLS variety? (I'd assume "modify" to already be
supported as ACTIONs are free format DRL IIRC).

Sent on the move