[rules-users] drools 6 code inner code which serarch kmodule.xml

ganeshneelekani ganeshneelekani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 03:24:23 EDT 2014

Hi Team,

please follow below code.

                 	KieServices ks = KieServices.Factory.get();
			KieContainer kContainer = ks.getKieClasspathContainer();

			KieSession ksession = kContainer.newKieSession("ksession-rules");

whenever I executed it searched for ksession-rules of kmodule.xml which
presnt in the path /resouces/META-INF/kmodule.xml.

which of the above code finds that, can any one tell me logic behind it, I
want to modify this code according to requirement.

Thanks,