[rules-users] Analysing OutOfMemory, too many RightTuple

bvoisin benoit.voisin at igc-erp.com
Thu Jun 12 12:58:57 EDT 2014

Thanks I understand now. It is quite clear.

In my case however, the accumulated Foo's will be different for each source
Foo. The two classes could have been different. A more precise sample
conditions would be :

  $a: A(someConditions)
  accumulate ($b:B(someField==$a.somefield); ....)

My problem being that the Drools engine will create one RightTuple per
instance of B (and per rule with a similar accumulate), even if no instance
of A matches the someConditions.

I will try to add alpha conditions (not related to $a or other CI) to $b,
to reduce the number of joinable instances, but it would be great to be
able to ask drools to wait for the $a to match before looking for the $b's.
Was'nt it something that Phreak enabled ?

And about the diagnostic function, listing the most numerous Tuples. Does a
similar it exist somewhere? If not do you think it could help others ? It
sure helps me finding the related conditions.

Regards,
Benoît