[rules-users] Drools6 - High Availability Environment not Working

Zahid Ahmed zahid.ahmed at emirates.com
Sun Jun 15 07:43:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am deploying Drools6 in our organization and the requirement is, Drools6 Workbench and rules engine should be in High Available environment. I am following the Drools developer guide for deployment but the assets among two workbench servers are not synching.

Can anyone guide me what could be wrong. I am simply following the steps provided in the guide. Also installed Zookeeper, Helix as per the guide.

Regards,
Zahid Ahmed