[rules-users] Comparing Objects of same class.

naresh.t nareshthota005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 07:41:50 EDT 2014

HI Team,

We came in situation where we need to compare our objects of same class.

For example, we have a class like SampleData.java. It has fields like 1) No
2) Student Name 3) DOJ(date of join)

Now, we want to write a Rule to get the Student Details like

1)  if any 5 students joined in 2 days of span

This rule might changed dynamically like for now it is 2 days but in future
it may be 1 day or 3 days etc.,

Please provide any suggestions on this...

Thanks & Regards
     Naresh