[rules-users] Comparing Objects of same class.

naresh.t nareshthota005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 08:46:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

more details...

lets take a rule like If any 5 students joined in 5 days of span...

No        Name    DOJ
1           A        *5/24*
2           B        * 5/25*
3           C         *5/27*
4           D         *5/23*
5           E         5/30
6           F         5/20
7           G         5/15

If we take, A,B,C and D details, these 4 students are joined in <=5 days of
span(lowest date :->D:5/23 and highest date :->c:5/27 --> diff is 4 days).
If any other student joined in these <=5 days (5/23 to 5/27 ) then we need
those all 5 students details.

If we take F, A, B and D, these 4 students also joined in <= 5 days...but
no.of 5 students condition is missing.

As we said we are able to work on static rules like if student joined <=5/23
& !>=5/30 etc.

Thanks & Regards
     Naresh