[rules-users] 5.6 Decision Table VLookup

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:03:35 EDT 2014

That then is indeed a bug.

Can you please raise a DROOLS JIRA and attach a unit test demonstrating the
problem (preferably please submit your unit test as a Pull Request)?

We're always on the look out for community contributions, so if you want to
tackle a fix it would be appreciated; otherwise we'll add the JIRA to the
list to look at some time.

With kind regards,

Mike