[rules-users] Need help in build the war file from the guvnor-6.0.1.Final source code

LaKhI ReDdY!!!!!!!!!!! reddy.lakshmi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 07:09:28 EDT 2014

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for reply.
I am not sure i am going in right direction.I am new to BRMS and drools.
I have deployed the deployment which is presented in the below mentioned
zip file.
jboss-brms-6.0.1.GA-redhat-4-deployable-generic.

Now , I need the source code for the above version so that i can change few
chnages like adding single sign on , logo, few other customization and
build application to deploy with these changes.

Any points on from where can i get the source code for the same?.

Thank you.

Regards,
Lakshmi Reddy