[rules-users] unsubscribed from the rules-users mailing list

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 05:55:16 EDT 2014

Friends,

this is to let you know that I have done as the subject says.

I'd like to thank all that have contributed for their continuing
efforts. As for myself: I think that this is a good moment to retire,
with my rapidly diminishing capability of understanding what's going
on in Guvnor, Optaplanner and other newfangled extensions. Hitting the
"delete" button on some incoming email has been the one thing I've
managed to do faithfully, and frequently.

Thanks again, and it's been *very* nice meeting you.

Wolfgang