[rules-users] Drools Fusion - Intersection Of Events

code4dc code4dc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:42:26 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

I am using the Drools Fusion temporal parameters to try to detect if two
events have *any* overlap between the two of them. Can anyone suggest the
cleanest way to do this using the temporal parameters? Currently I am
comparing the two events using 'overlaps', 'overlappedby', 'includes' and I
feel like I am still missing a few cases.

Can anyone suggest how to perform this check in the cleanest way possible?

Thanks
Eugene