[rules-users] Can we user RDBMS in BRMS 6.0.1 version?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:17:35 EDT 2014

Correct, 6.x uses GIT as it's persistent store; however all IO operations
are abstracted through a Virtual File System based on Java 7's NIO2 API.

We only have one implementation of the VFS that uses GIT; although others
can write their own implementations (that front, for example, a RSBMS) and
plug them into the workbench.

IIRC a community member was such an implementation but I have not heard
from them for a while nor the status of their development.

With kind regards,

Mike