[rules-users] kbase using kie

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sun Jun 29 23:56:12 EDT 2014

Do you really need kie-ci? If not remove it. It’s not needed, unless you want maven to resolve dependencies and handle the update process, which you do not.

If you cannot figure out the api, then the alternative route is to simple call the mvn plugin via the command line, each time you detect a file change. The downside here is it’s heavy as you are not taking advantage of the incremental builder.

Mark