[rules-users] Compilation errors in Drools examples

raojinghai at gmail.com raojinghai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:20:45 EDT 2014

Hi Mario,

I am not familiar with Eclipse plugin development so I don't know how I can
make it easier to reproduce on your side. I just tested with the default
drools sample project and change a "when" to "when1" in Sample.drl.

However, I am almost sure this is caused by the latest commit. I did a git
revert to the previous commit (5b7101f13cf6eb6bb3cea37638b0d9d982a6b10b
"disabled enforce-plugin-version rule"), and this error can be detected
(see attached ScreenShot1.png). However, the plugin built with the latest
commit can't detect it (ScreenShot2.png). I tried to clean/rebuild the
project and re-import, but the result is all the same.

Please let me know if I can provide more information by any means.

Thank you very much.

Jinghai