[rules-users] Drools 6.0.1 Workbench - How to import existing drl files?

Alexandre Porcelli porcelli at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 17:09:20 EST 2014

Hi Matt,

 So you'll have to create a new repo and create a new project (check docs). If your dependencies are already mavenized, add those dependencies to your project, if not... you can upload your jars (check docs) and Workbench will prompt for GAV info for each lib.

 After that you can clone using ssh git, add your rules (that should be places in proper resource folder - in doubt checkout demo), and push your changes back. After that you'll have your project with your project setup as expected.

 (regarding custom operators, sorry I don't have such experience)

Regards,
---
Alexandre Porcelli
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat Business Systems and Intelligence Group