[rules-users] Rules don't execute using MVEL syntax in RHS - Possible Bug

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri May 9 06:46:04 EDT 2014

MVEL has nothing to do with the possibility of using abcXyz in a
constraint instead of the more cumbersome getAbcXyz(). Actually,
abcXyz is the "native" way of accessing a fact's attribute from within
DRL patterns.

So, if getAbcXyz() works, but abcXyz does not, I suspect that
something else is amiss, perhaps in the code of AnEvent.java, which
hasn't been posted.

-W