[rules-users] Any form of "groub by" or "distinct" in accumulate/collect ?

Ephemeris Lappis ephemeris.lappis at gmail.com
Sun May 11 03:27:35 EDT 2014

Hello.

It seems a quite good idea. On the way of "accumulate " or "collect",
I've been thinking before such a solution... Injection of the collected
elements remains to be done.
I will try it with a concrete data set and verify that the collection
time is acceptable.
I'll let you know about the results.
Thanks.
Regards.