[rules-users] java.lang.VerifyError org/drools/reteoo/ReteooRuleBase, method: setupRete signature: ()V

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Mon May 26 12:54:26 EDT 2014

I can't tell for sure... 5.4.0 is relatively old, and there is not much
that can be done with the released jars.
I suspect that you had some duplicate, incompatible classes on the
classpath (having BOTH drools-all and the others
seems suspicious), and the classloader was 'almost always' picking up
the one that made it work. Out of pure luck.
Davide