[rules-users] Workbench: Error after cloning repository

Steinmetz, Jean-Philippe jpsteinmetz at theworkshop.us.com
Thu May 29 12:50:28 EDT 2014

It looks like the class belongs to an ooxml-schemas jar. My project pom
does not specify any such dependency. However, I do see poi-ooxml-schemas
as an inherited dependency from drools-decisiontables which is currently
marked with a compile scope which should be properly including it at
runtime if it's necessary. Perhaps it is conflicting with the workbench?

The error is a popup. I have seen this error before when I was installing
the workbench. I was using a clean install of Jboss AS 7 and I dropped the
war into the deployments folder instead of going through the admin console.
When I did that I got the same error popup (and a host of others) when I
would try to access any of the demo files.