[rules-users] Best INFORMATICA Online Training in India | USA | UK | Australia

seshirekha seshirekha at mail.be
Fri Sep 19 08:41:22 EDT 2014

SAP Centre Provides the Best INFORMATICA Training through Online. Our
Informatica Online Training
<http://www.sapboonline.com/informatica-online-training/>   curriculum is
designed with user-friendly modules and a comprehensive platform, which is
customized on the grasping nature of every individual student. Our wide
range of audios and web conferencing tools during Informatica training helps
the students to achieve their goal irrespective of geographical locations.

Some of the Infromatica Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.What is Data warehousing?
2.Why Data warehousing?
3.Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCD1, SCD2, and SCD3).
4.Metadata.
5.Dimentinal Table.
6.Types of Dim Tables.
7.Fact Table.
8.Types of Fact Tables.
9.OLTP (Online Transaction Processing).
10.OLAP (Online Analysis and Processing).

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the
official website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend
batches.

Contact Number: INDIA: +91-8686984442,

Email: saponlinecentre at gmail.com,

Web:  http://www.sapboonline.com/informatica-online-training/