[rules-users] Rules / Machine Learning / Bayesian network

Jonathan MERCIER jmercier at genoscope.cns.fr
Mon Sep 22 04:39:15 EDT 2014

Dear,

I come here to collect some information on these subjects.

I found that in 2008 a student of Mark Proktor (Gizil Oguz ) worked on a
machine learning using drools.

And currently Mark work on a Bayesian approach.

These subjects are really exciting.

Bayesian Belief Network needs to be able to put a probability value on
each event and for this using machine learning is a way to do.

So I would like to know how if they are somewhere a little example which
put all of these good projects in one?

After Gizil Oguz finished his work, we never heard about drools and
machine learning. I would like to know if that is normal ?
Or maybe using weka and drools is better ?

Thanks you everybody, any information on these subject could to be
interesting :-)

Have fun

  Jonathan