[rules-users] Regarding Programmatically Adding Rules to Workbench

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 11:21:56 EDT 2017

We promote use of jgit or similar Git libraries to manipulate the
underlying repositories rather than providing a REST API to manipulate
assets.

That said you don't need to worry unduly about manipulating assets with a
low level Git library; you can clone workbench repositories, manipulate
assets at the file system level - e.g. add, edit or delete files and
folders - git add, git commit and git push and the changes will appear in
the Workbench.

You'll need to go to the Administration Perspective, get the ssh url for
the repository you want to manipulate.