[seam-dev] Unbreak SVN trunk, please

Pete Muir pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk
Wed Apr 9 05:10:58 EDT 2008

http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/Seam/trunk/src/main/org/jboss/seam/
security/management/action?cs=7821

This commit broke the wiki testsuite completely as a component named
"userSearch" was added to Seam core. Please fix it asap.

THERE SHOULD BE NO UN-NAMESPACED COMPONENTS IN SEAM CORE as this will
cause user apps to break.

Unfortunately the breakage wasn't visible in the test report (they
were reported as skips not as failures, we need to chase down why and
make them appear).