[seam-dev] automatic loading of persistence units in JBoss AS 5

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:03:50 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Btw, this remains a Seam issue until we can get the Spring example to
> work on JBoss AS 5. Any Seam user that uses Spring + JPA + the
> @PersistenceContext annotation (via the
> PersistenceContextAnnotationPostProcessor) will not be able to deploy
> to JBoss AS 5.

...until we can provide them with instructions.

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.