[seam-dev] Seam's Jira Closure Procedure

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:07:48 EST 2008

> However in general only commiters should be rejecting, resolving, or closing
> issues.
>
> If that is your policy, I am ok with that, but I think it would be nice if
> it could be "software-enforced" ;-), it was surprising for me to realize
> that I was wrong when I reopened that issue a while ago, I thought: "If I
> can, then it is right" and it turned out I was wrong :-( .

I agree with your point of view and I'm glad you could understand the
policy and suggest a way to have it enforced in an intuitive way
(meaning if you can't do it, it should be possible). Hopefully Pete
will discover that this setting is achievable.

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.