[seam-dev] Plans for next 2.0.x release?

Michael Youngstrom youngm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:51:57 EST 2008

I understand it's a lower priority.  Maintenance releases are not fun.
:)  I was just curious if there were any tentative plans by the
release managers of when they think they might have time.  If there
aren't any plans that's fine.  I also wanted to make sure the release
managers know that there is desire out there and a release would be
valued in case that helps give some extra motivation at all. :)

Mike