[seam-dev] sfwk.org needs a section for highlighting success stories

Jay Balunas tech4j at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:50:25 EST 2008

After answering a post where someone is asking "who uses seam in production"
it dawned on me that we need a page for people to highlight there own
projects and success stories with seam.  The new website would be a great
place for it.

I'm pretty sure the guys from Big lots (JBW presenter) would be happy to get
a free plug to start things off.

Plus I'm sure others would also like to list projects.  you know - short
description, tech used, deployments, etc...

What do you think add a "Seam in production" page with a example template at
the top and place for people to add their own?

-Jay