[seam-dev] DVD demo example configuration error

Jay Balunas tech4j at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:26:25 EST 2008

I agree - we should probably figure out a way to take them down (at least
remove the "see seam in action" section), and maybe host some of the
examples on the same server as seamframework.org.  The example that I wrote
for 'Seam in Production" points to the hotel booking example there.

I'm going to switch it to be the seamframework.org site itself - more
impressive too ;)

-Jay