[seam-dev] sfwk.org needs a section for highlighting success stories

Jay Balunas tech4j at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 07:32:41 EST 2008

Thanks a lot for adding to the page -  after I announce it on the forums I'm
sure others will also add to it too.

Please don't worry about what it sounds like next to the sfwk.org entry -
the point of section is for others to talk about their cool projects - and
yours is cool :)  Christian  has not added to the entry yet and he has all
the details.

I'm curious about the "legal" team at your company - why would they filter
the entry?

Talk to you later,
Jay