[seam-dev] EAR with multiple WAR example

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 08:43:06 EDT 2008

I agree - we have seen a lot of posts about issues with multiple seam
WARs in an EAR - sounds like some type of personal problem :)

In any case I do think that having an example that demonstrates that is
a good idea.  I will enter a jira for it, and try to get something
together (although at this point it will have to be on my personal time).

-Jay