[seam-dev] Wicket & Interceptors

Paolo Di Tommaso paolo.ditommaso at gmail.com
Mon May 12 11:22:24 EDT 2008

A more feasible way could be to sublcass ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget so
that the getTarget() method will return a proxy intercepting the Seam
annotations.

Or subclassing the RequestListenerInterface to override the invoke() method
always to swap the component target with a proxied instance.

I will try to provide an example.

// Paolo