[seam-dev] FaceBook integration for Seam

Wesley Hales whales at redhat.com
Tue May 13 03:54:18 EDT 2008

Back in Dec, I wrote a FB app using seam. You have 2 options, you can
create new renderer's for all the components to output FBML, or you
can iFrame your application in FB. I chose the iFrame obviously to use
RichFaces. The provided Java api sucked and I used the one that Dan
mentioned earlier. I also aggregate blog feeds with it.

However, I'm not too proud of my rating (1.7 out of 5 stars) :), but
this was totally side work and not a priority. It has around 50 users
and I get messages from folks every once and a while asking me to add
stuff to it (or make it work!).
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=22119445080

Related blog
http://www.jroller.com/wesleyhales/entry/my_first_facebook_app