[seam-dev] 10 attempts to post a comment on our blog

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri May 16 02:07:35 EDT 2008

On Thu, 15 May 2008 23:39:04 +0200, Pete Muir <pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk> wrote:

> Why don't you login?

Because typing 5 letters and press submit would be easier than having to yet again realize we dont have "sticky login" and press fill-in-login info and wait for the screen to reload...

when that failed I just got stubborn and wanted to see how many attempts I needed. Normally I do it in 1 or 2...

-max