[seam-dev] Javassist limitation?

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:15:38 EDT 2008

Probably if you use aspectj and its extensions to the language, then
that needs to be compiled, possibly resulting in wanted behavior.

I guess you could use javassist to push interception code into your
components - probably what we're doing with jboss aop and pre-weaved code.

CC-ing Kabir to clear things up. :-)