[seam-dev] Identity on Seam 2.1.0 SNAPSHOT

Felix Knecht felixk at apache.org
Tue May 20 10:24:05 EDT 2008

Hi all

I just read the forum thread [1] about (see subject).
I think that the src/main/org/jboss/seam/security-2.1.xsd needs an update for this as well, otherwise newbies like me -
trusting an editors suggestions relying on the xsd - will do it wrong again and again.

Regards
Felix

PS:
IMO it would be overkill to subscribe only for this single post or to create an account only to enter a single JIRA
entry. That's way I try it this way (I saw that the list is moderated anyway). Hope it's ok.

[1] http://www.seamframework.org/Community/IdentityOnSeam210SNAPSHOT