[seam-dev] Seam Guice integration

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu May 22 12:01:46 EDT 2008

Given that we have Spring integration in the IoC module, it makes
sense that we would have Guice in there as well. Paul, would you be
interested in seeing the Guice module become part of the Seam project?
Seam devs, would this be something we want to see in Seam? I think it
should.

Granted, I know that there is the whole Web Beans coming down the
pike, but given that this integration is already implemented, why not
make it available in Seam 2.1?

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

http://www.mojavelinux.com
http://manning.com/dallen

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, life and work come first and, at times, keep me away from my mail
for a while. If you contact me, then don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters. Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.